Basic rules for your dowsing rods (these are for pairs of "L" shaped rods):
1) When you first get your dowsing rods you need to program them. I choose both rods straight
ahead for neutral. For Yes, they cross and moving away means no. If you ask a question that a
spirit doesn’t know how to answer or doesn’t want to answer the rods will waver back and forth.
2) Do NOT let anybody else touch or play with your dowsing rods.
3) Your questions must be short "Yes" and "No" questions. However, you CAN ask both rods to
point to were an object or spirit is. Again, be specific and brief.
4) Remember that if you are over a Ley line, grave, or high quartz deposit, the rods will cross and indicate a false "Yes".
5) Lots of practice is needed to understand the answers you get. Rods are not for everybody. If
they do not work, try a pendulum. Program it however you like. Try different things if this